Do you want to find out more about the recommended cannabis dose that can achieve your goals.
In this article, learn how to use cannabis based on the recommended doses, whether its for recreational or medical use.
Every person experiences different results with the dose of cannabis they take. Each one of us has a different response with a certain medication or herb that we consume. The effects of taking cannabis may depend on the type and amount of cannabis they consume, also the way they are used.
Those who enjoy marijuana find it very relaxing and some find it more stimulating. People who do not like the effects of cannabis claim that it makes them more uncomfortable and tired when they consume. Its a given, as new users of cannabis experience different results compared to old users.
Most of the beginners feel the effects immediately, while some don’t feel anything. Consuming cannabis and its impacts depend on the recommended cannabis dose a person needs. It is essential to know how many treatments you will need when taking marijuana so that the effects of this will not make you feel uncomfortable.
What should you know before consuming cannabis?
As a user of cannabis, you should know that not all cannabis products are the same. There are different kinds of cannabis strains. Each of these strains has its effects and advantages. It would be best if you always considered that consuming cannabis needs to be in moderation. They have their doses that you need to follow.
The different kinds of cannabis products are broken down into three classifications, each of which has various effects when used. These types include the following:
- Flowers – it is one of the cannabis products that can found in cannabis plants. They are smoked or vaporized. Each strain of cannabis is different. The potency of each strain may depend on the dose of cannabis. Beginners or inexperienced users may consume only a small dose of cannabis.
- Concentrates – it is considered as highly concentrated kinds of cannabis, including hashes, oils, and waxes. They are produced through extracting the THC and other cannabinoids that came from the flowers, and leaves of the cannabis plants. It is best to be gradual in using concentrates, and consume small amounts as the recommended cannabis dose.
- Infused products – they are food or edibles that are filled with concentrated cannabis oils. It is the most well-known kind of infused products. It is also consumed in moderation as what the recommended cannabis does require.
It is essential to know that if you decide to consume cannabis, start with a low dose.
Recommended cannabis dose
Every person has its particular effects on a specific dose of cannabis. They experience different results with the cannabis they consume. Some factors are involved in the right dose needed for cannabis.
It includes the history of using marijuana, gastrointestinal conditions, and the sensitivity of the endocannabinoid system in the body. Almost 3% of users are susceptible to THC and they can do well with low doses of cannabis.
The recommended cannabis dose depends on a person’s tolerance, body chemistry, and also the experience they want. The following guide will help you find the correct dose of cannabis edibles, which is measured in milligrams.
- 1 to 2.5 mg THC – it is suitable for first time users or regular users looking for a microdose. Its effects are mild relief of symptoms such as pain, anxiety, stress.
- 2. 5 to 15 mg THC – it is suitable for recreational purposes. A little dose may not address its symptoms. Its effects gives a substantial relief for pain and anxiety. It is best for those who are looking for a good night’s sleep.
- 30 to 50 mg THC – it is suitable for those who have a high tolerance in THC. It gives out more potent euphoric effects.
- 50 to 100 mg THC – It is useful for those users who are experienced and have high tolerance in THC. It is best for patients who has cancer and other severe health conditions.
The recommended dose for CBD or cannabidiol starts at 2.5 mg and can be increased after one week to 5 mg. If the person does not respond in this dose, the maximum recommended cannabis dose is 20 mg. The recommended cannabis dose will depend on the user’s tolerance on the effectiveness of cannabis. Some may experience the effects immediately, and others may not.
A cannabis overdose means that a person has taken cannabis more than the recommended dose. Although overdose is not fatal, it will make you feel uncomfortable. The overdose depends on how much cannabis a person has consumed. Even though it is not life-threatening, cannabis overdose can be severe or stressful. The symptoms include:
- Loss of coordination
- Weak muscles
- Inability to concentrate
- Memory loss
- Bloodshot eyes
A person who overdoses on cannabis is more anxious. He or she can experience severe paranoia with hallucinations and fear that can result in panic attacks. He or she may feel worse due to the increased heart rate and chest pain.
Overdose effects can last for more than three to four hours and can progress immediately if the person still consumes cannabis. The overdose of marijuana depends on how a person can tolerate the drug.
To conclude, using the recommended cannabis dose is essential when consuming cannabis. It is always required that you know the right marijuana dose when you are consuming it. You may feel different effects if you take it wrongly.
It can even worsen your symptoms if you overdose on cannabis, although the tolerance of the drug depends on the person’s body composition. It is best to take cannabis in moderation to prevent any problems. Knowing the right dose for you is the best thing to do. If you want to feel better or relieve your symptoms, you should consider consuming cannabis according to the recommended cannabis dose.