A. It’s easy to order from us:
- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to https://thegreenace.org/cart. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://thegreenace.org/checkout/
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer Or simply pay with your Visa via Amazon Gift Card. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer/ Visa via Amazon Gift Card has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer or Visa via Amazon Gift Card payment, the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
A. No, unfortunately we do not have a contact number. Our customer service representative is available by email Monday to Friday, 9am PST – 5pm PST.
Payments and Fees
A. We accept Bitcoin, Interact E-Transfers and All Major Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, & AMEX) that are compatible with all Major Banks and Credit Unions around the world.
To unlock the Credit Card payment option, Photo ID needs to be sent for verification.
- During checkout, please select Bitcoin from the payment options.
- Follow the instructions on the next screen. Make sure you send the EXACT AMOUNT (transaction fees not included). If you fail to send the exact amount, it will delay your order because we have to match up the order with your payment.
- Once the exact amount has been sent, click the “Click Here if you have already sent Bitcoins” button.
- Verification can take between 30mins – 3 hours.
- Once verification is complete, your order will be converted to processing automatically and you will get notified via email.
- Once your order is shipped, you will get another email with your tracking number.
- If you are unsure, speak to one of our live chat agents.
For any order over $150 after discount, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Xpresspost $20 Flat Rate and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
A. Once the E-Transfer is made, it may take up to 48 hours for us to process the payment. The E-Transfer transaction will be pending until we can collect the funds sent by E-Transfer. Once the E-Transfer is received by us, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number once the order has been shipped to you.
A. Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.
A. If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected delivery date, contact us. We can do a trace with Canada Post. If it is stuck in transit status, it has to be over 30 days before it can be deemed loss.
If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
A. There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
A. Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
A. If you’re using Canada Post to track the package, this is likely human error. This can occur because the postal worker may handle the postal code incorrectly. If they are off by one letter or digit, then the package will go to another city. This results in a rerouting delay of 1-2 days before the package is sent to the right destination.
A. Most people get their package on time or a day later. In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan which is a common occurrence. If you don’t receive it 2 days after the expected delivery date, contact us and we will do a trace with the post office.
Unfortunately, there are much higher % of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario, Nunavut, and St. Theresa, Manitoba. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
A. We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day.
Shipping insurance will cover the cost or replacing your order AND shipping costs giving you peace of mind!
To avoid fraud or misuse each case will be audited before the order is replaced. Before any orders are replaced we will thoroughly investigated individually.
If your package is missing more than 3 days past delivery date you may request to use your shipping insurance by filing a claim with us. To file a claim you must provide your order# as well as tracking# to [email protected]. After we confirm your order and tracking number we will file a trace with Canada Post.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will start an investigation (which can take up to 5 business days to complete). If they locate the package, they will ship it to you and you will receive it a few days later. If they cannot locate it and it is deemed lost or stolen we will replace your order.
Insurance will only cover packages that do not make it to their final destination and can be confirmed lost or stolen or in “limbo” by postal tracking. All packages are shipped to the exact address that is provided by the customer(you) therefore once the package is delivered by the postal worker the package is considered delivered and fulfilled. Once the package is delivered and confirmed you can no longer claim for the order.
Shipping insurance is single use and only applies to the order it was purchased with. It cannot be rolled over or used with any future or prior orders. The charge or $9.99 is non refundable and non recurring. Insurance will only apply to orders that do NOT make it to their specified address and must be counted missing for 4 business days after Canada Post has completed their investigation. (This does not include weekends or stat holidays). All packages are delivered via. express shipping. (2 day shipping).