A. It’s easy to order from us:
- Go to the shop and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to https://thegreenace.org/cart. Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://thegreenace.org/checkout/
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer Or simply pay with your Visa via Amazon Gift Card. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer/ Visa via Amazon Gift Card has been received by us.
- Once we have the E-Transfer or Visa via Amazon Gift Card payment, the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. Once the order is shipped, you’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us.
- We only ship out packages with “signature required” upon request. Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
A. Yes. We ensure that the package is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers which are secure and discreet.
A. No, unfortunately we do not have a contact number. Our customer service representative is available by email Monday to Friday, 9am PST – 5pm PST.
A. No. We only ship within Canada.
A. If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. We will then cancel the old order. Email us with your order number that you want cancelled. This will be cancelled or edited if it hasn’t shipped out yet.
A. All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
Payments and Fees
A. We accept Interact E-Transfers or All Major Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, & AMEX) that IS compatible with all Major Banks and Credit Unions around the world.
A. Yes. We charge depending on the province of the orders. This is included in the checkout price.
For any order over $150 after discount, the shipping is free. We ship our orders via Xpresspost $20 Flat Rate and we provide a tracking number via email for you once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
A. Once the E-Transfer is made, it may take up to 48 hours for us to process the payment. The E-Transfer transaction will be pending until we can collect the funds sent by E-Transfer. Once the E-Transfer is received by us, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number once the order has been shipped to you.
A. Use your online banking or credit union to send an E-Transfer to us. It only takes a few minutes to do this and it’s safe.
A. Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after two days, then the order is cancelled.
Paying By Credit Card:
- If you are in VPN or any other IP addresses not recognize by the security, your card will be charged two microtransactions in order to prove you are the owner of the card.
- Pay by Visa at Check Out. Each transaction can be charged up to $400 on the first charge until your Visa has been verified by our system.
- On your Visa it will state our payment processing company (*** Payments 1-800 – ***-****) with a 1-800 number for customer support regarding any Visa payments.
- Please use your own Credit Card otherwise if you fail the Visa verification process, your IP and Credit Card will be blacklisted in our system.
For security reasons, you may be asked to verify your transaction with our payment provider who enables users all over the world to make safe and secure payments. Card verification is a common practice that helps to ensure payment security.
How To Verify Ammount For Micro-Transactions:
- Go To My Account
- Go To Orders
- Click Verify Button
- For Security Reasons, You Will Only Need To Verify A Couple Times Until Your Card Is Trusted In Our System.
Our payment processor will create a micro-transaction on your financial account (typically between $0.20 – $0.90 CAD). The amount of this micro-transaction is the verification code you must enter in the form. You should enter only the numerical value of the charge, so if your code is $0.44 you should enter 0.44 in the form to verify your transaction.
- Verification codes are valid for a 3-hour period.
- If you receive multiple codes, please ensure you use the most recent one.
- If your code expires, a new code will be generated and delivered to you after you attempt to make another payment with the same card.
The purchase will be declined and you will not be charged for the attempted purchase. Please note, however, that the transactions may trigger a security alert with your financial institution, and the funds from the purchase may be held in a pending, “hold” status for a few days. Please bear in mind that some banks and credit card companies do not show the difference between “pending” charges and “posted” charges.
These security-hold charges do not post through to payment prcoessor. Any pending charges should roll back to your account within 1-10 business days if they have not already done so.
The micro-transaction amount will be automatically credit back to your account within 1-10 business days whether you complete the purchase or not.
A. If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected delivery date, contact us. We can do a trace with Canada Post. If it is stuck in transit status, it has to be over 30 days before it can be deemed loss.
If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered when tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
A. There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
A. Any order over $300 dollars is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
A. Most people get their package on time or a day later. In many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to missing a scan which is a common occurrence. If you don’t receive it 2 days after the expected delivery date, contact us and we will do a trace with the post office.
Unfortunately, there are much higher % of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario and Nunavut. We cannot offer any delivery guarantees if you live in these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
A. We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day.
Shipping insurance will cover the cost or replacing your order AND shipping costs giving you peace of mind!
To avoid fraud or misuse each case will be audited before the order is replaced. Before any orders are replaced we will thoroughly investigated individually.
If your package is missing more than 3 days past delivery date you may request to use your shipping insurance by filing a claim with us. To file a claim you must provide your order# as well as tracking# to [email protected] After we confirm your order and tracking number we will file a trace with Canada Post.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will start an investigation (which can take up to 5 business days to complete). If they locate the package, they will ship it to you and you will receive it a few days later. If they cannot locate it and it is deemed lost or stolen we will replace your order.
Insurance will only cover packages that do not make it to their final destination and can be confirmed lost or stolen or in “limbo” by postal tracking. All packages are shipped to the exact address that is provided by the customer(you) therefore once the package is delivered by the postal worker the package is considered delivered and fulfilled. Once the package is delivered and confirmed you can no longer claim for the order.
Shipping insurance is single use and only applies to the order it was purchased with. It cannot be rolled over or used with any future or prior orders. The charge or $9.99 is non refundable and non recurring. Insurance will only apply to orders that do NOT make it to their specified address and must be counted missing for 4 business days after Canada Post has completed their investigation. (This does not include weekends or stat holidays). All packages are delivered via. express shipping. (2 day shipping).