Of all the weed gummy candies, gummy bears are the most popular that everyone loves. But unlike the ones at your typical grocery store candy aisle, it may be challenging when trying to find cannabis-infused gummies in your local dispensary, as many states have banned them due to the presumption that they target children.
This recipe will give you a boost of energy (offered by green tea-derived caffeine) while incorporating the calming, wellness-driven effects of a CBD & THC tincture.
You can easily modify the recipe below to make THC-infused weed gummy bears; simply choose a THC-dominant tincture. You can also modify the flavours depending on your personal preferences, or omit the caffeine by using herbal rather than green tea.
The below recipe calls for using a tincture that is 5:1 CBD to THC. You can use a tincture that is all THC or all CBD for your weed gummy bears depending on your preference.
To calculate how much tincture you’ll need, figure out a serving size—the recipe below uses All Natural Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture – 500mg – FADED CANNABIS CO. 500mg CBD TINCTURE. Divide the total milligrams in your tincture by 50 (the number of gummy bears the recipe makes) to calculate the approximate dosage of each bear: 300mg divided by 50 bears is 6mg a bear.
Check out our Cannabis edibles dosage chart or for more information on dosing and consuming edibles.
Recipe: Honey Lemon and green tea weed gummy bears
Start to finish: 45 minutes
Yields: 50 gummy bears
Approximate dosage: 5mg CBD and 1mg THC per gummy bear*
*Note: Potency may vary widely depending on your tincture.
- Food-grade condiment bottle
- Food-grade silicone gummy bear molds
- Measuring cup
- 1 oz CBD tincture (I used Green Revolution’s 300mg CBD Tincture)
- ½ cup of coconut water
- 2 green tea bags
- 3 tablespoons creamed honey
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon gelatin or agar-agar powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Pour coconut water into a small saucepan. Bring to boil, then steep green tea bags in coconut water for up to 10 minutes (but no less than 4 minutes). Compost tea bags.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and creamed honey to saucepan. Stir gently until mixture is homogenous. Return mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add gelatin or agar-agar powder and whisk constantly for 3–4 minutes. (Note: The texture of agar-agar can be unsatisfying for folks used to the gelatin-based gummy bears.)
- Add your desired dosage of CBD tincture (alcohol, coconut oil, or glycerin tinctures are all fine) and whisk thoroughly until fully incorporated.
- Turn off stovetop and place funnel in condiment bottle.
- Transfer gummy bear liquid to condiment bottle. Be careful! This liquid is crazy hot and you will need to work quickly.
- Using oven mitt or hot pad, hold bottle and squeeze liquid into gummy bear mold.
- Transfer mold to refrigerator and let set for 15 minutes.
- Remove bears from tray and store in airtight container.
- Enjoy one or two at a time in 30-minute intervals until desired dosage is reached.
Making Edibles could be fun, but sometimes you don’t have all the time in the world to do it.The Green Ace Online Dispensary has got you covered.
Where to Buy Edibles in Canada
Now that you’ve learned so much about the effects of edibles, the difference between edibles vs. smoking, edible storage, you’re probably wondering where to buy Edibles in Canada.
TheGreenAce.org is a Canadian company based in BC that provides legal, safe access to high-quality medicinal and recreational cannabis-infused Edibles for patients suffering from a number of conditions and disorders such as chronic pain, insomnia, nausea, loss of appetite, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, PTSD or other medical conditions.
The Green Ace has a huge selection of gummies edibles from many popular Brands like Bliss, Faded Edibles, Doobie Snacks, …
Or Candy Edibles to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings
Chocolate Edibles is also a great choice to snack away!
Treat your sweet tooth with The Green Ace’s Edibles – Canada’s Top Rated Mail Order Marijuana!