Marijuana is now legal all over Canada since October 2018, and as long as you’re 19 or over and have proof of identity, you can easily buy weed in Ontario.
Despite the country’s capital – Toronto and many of its biggest cities like Mississauga, there’s still a lack of legal weed stores in Ontario; therefore, many people choose to buy weed online in Ontario.
Buying weed online has many benefits. Not only can you find a wider range of products than offline stores, but you can also find more products at affordable prices and have it all delivered discreetly to your doorstep. That’s why many consumers choose to purchase cannabis strains, concentrates, edibles, and all kinds of other cannabis products online.
Where Can You Buy Weed in Ontario?
Adults are now able to buy weed either in-store or online due to the new cannabis laws of Canada. However, while many provinces have already opened up all kinds of retail stores, Ontario is still limited on legally licensed marijuana stores. In fact, in Toronto, Canada’s biggest city, has only one operating legal marijuana store.
There are 23 physical licensed retail stores to sell weed in Ontario, but only around half of these are open currently. These are located in cities such as Ottawa, London, and Brampton. However, many parts of Ontario are still short on supply, hence why many users choose to get their products from the internet.
You can legally buy weed online in Ontario. However, you’ll still need to present proof that you’re at least 19 years of age. Buying online is a safe and convenient way to get your cannabis. Shipping Carrier laws make it so that cannabis is packed discreetly and the freshness is maintained, making this a worthwhile option to get weed straight to your doorstep.
How to Buy Weed Online Ontario
Despite its limited retail locations, it’s easy to buy weed online in Ontario. No matter where you are in the province, you can have high-quality weed, edibles, oils, concentrates, and all kinds of other products sent straight to your address.
There are many ways to buy cannabis online. For instance, The Green Ace offers delivery of cannabis products all across Canada. That means Ontario users can buy their weed from here and have it shipped out fast and fresh straight to them.
Buying online only takes a few steps. You’ll need to Register as a member and fill out a little bit of information- all of which is privacy protected. You can then browse the online store, add the products you want, pay for them via Email Transfer and have them delivered directly to your doorstep.
Why Buy Weed Online in Ontario?
Buying weed online has various benefits, no matter where you live in the country. It typically is the most convenient method for many people, especially those who don’t have a weed store nearby and don’t wanna take public transportation during this pandemic. Anyone aged 19 or over can sign up and order the products they want within minutes.
Using online stores often results in much better prices. They offer wider range of high-quality products, especially as online stores have more competition than the limited weed stores in Ontario. For these reasons, it’s often much better to buy your weed online in Canada.
When you buy online, you can also browse through product descriptions and product reviews. This way, you can ensure you get the best products that’ll suit you and aren’t left dissatisfied. You can even leave your own reviews on the products.
Weed Laws Ontario
Before you buy weed in Ontario, it’s recommended to know all about Ontario cannabis laws to make sure you don’t overstep any boundaries. The province of Ontario allows any adult aged 19 years old or above to purchase cannabis and cannabis products. You can either buy weed from licensed retail locations or online. However, there are still some laws you need to know about.
The public possession limit across Canada is 30 grams of dried cannabis on hand. However, you can have as much as you want as long as you keep it safely stashed away at home when you buy online. Make sure your cannabis is kept out of reach of children.
You’re also restricted from smoking weed in public or any where that tobacco is prohibited. Even though it’s legal to use cannabis, you must only use it in private residences, which means you can smoke in your home, garden or a friend’s house.
Best Weed to Buy Online in Ontario
There are plenty of cannabis strains to buy online in Ontario and users may have a hard time choosing what they like. Whether you prefer the calming effects of Indica strains, the uplifting effects of Sativa strains, or the balanced effects of Hybrid strains, here are popular strains to consider:
- Zombie Kush is a very powerful Indica that hits hard with relaxation effects on users. This bud is perfect for moments of reflection and alone times. It offers a perfectly balanced body high with a far-reaching relaxed effect that is felt by every bone in your body. The general effect is a relaxed body while side effects include sleepiness, a mild case of couch lock, cottonmouth, and the munchies.
- Super Nuken is an Indica that will blow you away with its euphoric, happy feeling, day or night. The uplifting effects help with depression and loss of appetite. It also helps with insomnia, pain, and writers’ block. It inspires and piques your creativity before wearing you out. At the end of the day, you would want to find a couch or bed to drift off in.
- Bubba OG is an Indica-dominant Hybrid that has large, log-shaped flowers with dark green leaves mish-mashed with lighter green calyxes & bright orange hairs. It is a perfect strain that’s suitable for treating pain, muscle spasms, nausea & insomnia.
- Do-Si-Do has several applications for cannabis patients. Its physical effects can be an analgesic for muscle aches & pains, whether they’re temporary, as due to injury, or chronic due to conditions like arthritis or lupus. The strain’s anti-inflammatory properties could numb everyday irritations like headaches and help with nausea. Psychologically speaking, this bud’s calming vibes can improve the troubling symptoms of stress along with depression.
- Tom Ford Pink Kush is useful for several medical conditions which include; chronic pain, insomnia, depression, anxiety and loss of appetite. It is, however, most prescribed for consumers who have insomnia and chronic pain. The high brings an instant state of happiness and euphoria coupled with a rush of cerebral high, which doesn’t last very long. The rush soon subsides to a little, dream-like state where a mild episode of couch lock occurs.
Popular Marijuana Products in Ontario